Orders & Prices
* Minimum opening order value is EUR 400.
* Prices are EX-Factory Czech Republic, per piece, shipping is not included. Pricelist is attached in the rear part of catalogue.
* Minimum amount of ordered pieces: 2 pieces per glass and small decorative items, 1 piece per large decorative item.
* Cancellation of orders must be submitted in written (e-mail), within 7 days from order placement. Later cancellations may be charged a cancellation fee of 20% of order value.
Delivery & Shipping
* All items are manufactured to order. Please allow minimum production time of 6-8 weeks, we will calculate individual ship date for each order.
* We ship from our warehouse in the Czech Republic. Shipping fees will be added to each order based on the order volume.
* The client is responsible for all shipping fees including insurance. Shipping fee includes delivery to client’s door.
* Orders outside of European Union: custom clearance fees and duties in destination country are responsibility of the client. We will arrange all necessary documents for customs clearance.
* Payment terms for new clients: 100% deposit before production starts.
* Payments are accepted in EUR, CZK. Should you wish to pay in USD, we will transfer your order from EUR to USD based on the official bank conversion rate.
* Payments have to be transferred to CLARESCO bank account. The client is responsible for bank fees:
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic & Slovakia, a.s.
IBAN: CZ94 2700 0000 0021 1164 9012
Account No.: 2111649012
Bank Code: 2700
* We accept Credit Cards:
VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS CLUB, AMERICAN EXPRESS, UNION PAY
* All returns must be authorised by CLARESCO in advance. A document including clear description of the returned product must be sent to us within 2 weeks of receipt of goods. Claimed product must be sent to us no later than 2 weeks from our authorisation.
Attributes of CLARESCO Bohemian Crystal Collection & Product Care
Our glassware is handmade in the Czech Republic. As a result of the handmade techniques, each glass is unique original and each piece slightly varies from the other. Marginal varieties and imperfections in shapes and decor application, as well as slight variances in color hues or minor imperfections are acceptable, as they are characteristic for handmade production.
* Please always hand-wash your crystal products with soft sponge and mild detergent without using a dishwasher as it may scratch the crystal surface.
* Carefully manipulate crystal products making sure to avoid surface scratching.
* Please do not clean with any rough texture detergents or cleaners that could scratch the glassware.
* Avoid products from contact with hard and sharp objects.
* Products must not be placed in the microwave or conventional oven as they may be damaged.
* Colored or painted products – please avoid the colored or painted exterior from contact with responsive substances such as various acids, a chemical reaction may occur that could damage the outer surface.
* Use polishing preparations to prevent influence of the natural process of gold and platinum oxidation.